Welcome to the Richmond Region! There’s always something going on in RVA, including the country's highest rated Minor League Baseball experience, exciting festivals and events, world class shopping, and historical and cultural attractions. Combine all this with an up and coming dining scene and outstanding microbreweries and wineries and you'll want to make sure to come early and enjoy all that Richmond has to offer! Start your Richmond adventure by visiting www.VisitRichmondVa.com and www.ExperienceChesterfield.com.
- Check out the Richmond Spring 2019 Event and Festival Guide.
- CNN Travel listed as the "The Best Things to Do in Richmond, Virginia."
- Are you a foodie? Read about how Conde Naste Traveler named Richmond one of the "10 Best Cities for Food According to Chefs" in a recent issue.
- Love the outdoors? Springtime is the perfect time to be in RVA! Experience the newly-opened Virginia Capital Trail bike trail, A Million Blooms at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden and Class II and IV whitewater rapids running right through downtown.
- Looking for a little culture? Hop on a Segway and tour Shockoe Slip and the Canal Walk. Take in an exhibit at the world-renowned Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Stroll through neighborhoods lined with historic homes and monuments.
- Want to see more? Check out this video!
Make a weekend out of your conference experience! Check out what's happening during your event weekend:
Richmond Flying Squirrels Baseball – May 6-8 vs. Trenton
Flying Squirrels Baseball is known throughout the region as the number one source of affordable family FUNN. There is something for everyone to enjoy at the game be it pre-game live entertainment, one-of-a-kind concession food and drinks, between inning contest, or just the love of the game.
Arts in the Park - May 4-5
More than 450 artists from around the U.S. will gather in Byrd Park to display everything from fine art of classic and contemporary paintings, to photography, pottery, jewelry and home and garden accessories. Arts in the Park is recognized as one of the top art shows in the country and is an event people around the entire state of Virginia look forward to each year.
Real Richmond Food Tours
Real Richmond Food Tours offers year-round tours of Richmond’s distinct neighborhoods. The walking tours run most Saturday afternoons at 2pm and are 2.5 hours long with stops in local restaurants and gourmet food purveyors for samples and insider info from chefs and owners. They season their tours with Richmond’s lively, multi-faceted history, it’s impressive architecture and natural features, and expert guides that gives plenty of tips to help folks enjoy RVA’s vibrance now. Whether you’re hungry for history or thirsty for fun, a Real Richmond Food Tour will leave you satisfied…and hungry for more of Richmond’s riches. Tickets must be purchased in advance and are $55 including ticketing fee. Click on Real Richmond Food Tours above to select your date and tour.
Segway of Richmond
Segway of Richmond store resides in beautiful downtown Richmond, Virginia. Located in the historic Columbian Building in Shockoe Slip, Segway of Richmond provides a full line of world-class transporters for guided tours of downtown Richmond, Segway rentals and individual purchases. Take either a Segway tour, or if you prefer, a trolley tour instead, and ride through 400 years of history in one of America’s oldest cities with fun and experience guide. As another option, rent a Segway for an hour or a day, go and explore on your own after a short lesson. Call 804-343-1850 to schedule or book online through the website.