The annual Virginia Volunteerism and Service Conference is a fantastic opportunity for you to reach more than 400 attendees from organizations across the Commonwealth. Exhibitor space is now available! Specific time has been blocked off during the conference for our exhibitors. We also encourage participants to visit exhibit tables between sessions and during breakfast, noon luncheon and throughout the day during the conference.
May 16-17, 2017 (Exhibitor set up will begin at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Exhibitor break down will be at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017.)
- Standard Exhibit Table Fee: $275
- Government Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations: $175
Exhibitor Fees Include:
- 6 foot skirted rectangular table with 2 chairs and a wastebasket
- One Free Registration is included, this includes the conference meals
- You will be listed on our Conference Website and in the conference program
- Access to the Volunteer and Human Service Sector from across Virginia
For lodging please contact the DoubleTree by Hilton Midlothian, 1021 Koger Center Blvd Richmond, VA 23235 (804) 379-3800. The hotel is offering exhibitors the conference/government rate for a sleeping room as long as you register as an Exhibitor. The rate is $89/night plus tax and fees.
Please follow all the news and updates at www.virginiaservice.virginia.gov/ If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Office on Volunteerism and Community Service at 804-726-7939 or via e-mail at VirginiaServiceInfo@dss.virginia.gov.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Conference!