NOTE: Exhibitor space for the 2018 Virginia Volunteerism Conference is now full! Please contact us next year if you would like to be featured as an exhibitor.
The annual Virginia Volunteerism and Service Conference is a fantastic opportunity for you to reach more than 400 attendees from organizations across the Commonwealth. Specific time is blocked off during the conference for our exhibitors. We also encourage participants to visit exhibit tables between sessions and during breakfast, noon luncheon and throughout the day during the conference.
Exhibitor set up usually begins at 7:30 a.m. on the first day of the conference. Exhibitor break down usually occurs at 3:30 p.m. on last day of the conference.
- Standard Exhibit Table Fee: $275
- Government Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations: $175
Exhibitor Fees Include:
- 6 foot skirted rectangular table with 2 chairs and a wastebasket
- One Free Registration is included, this includes the conference meals
- You will be listed on our Conference Website and in the conference program
- Access to the Volunteer and Human Service Sector from across Virginia
Please follow all the news and updates at www.virginiaservice.virginia.gov/ If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Office on Volunteerism and Community Service at 804-726-7939 or via e-mail at VirginiaServiceInfo@dss.virginia.gov.
We look forward to seeing you at next year’s Conference!