The Statewide Triad Conference (marking Triad’s 22nd birthday!) is scheduled for March 14-16, in Richmond. Just some of topics being covered this year include Mental Health First Aid, The Importance of Caregiver Support, The Impact of the Current Opioid Epidemic on Older Adults, and more! The conference is presented by the Office of Attorney General Mark R. Herring and the Virginia State S.A.L.T Council.
- Where: Four Points By Sheraton, 9901 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235 http://www.fourpointsrichmond.com/
- When: March 14-16, 2017. Conference begins on March 15, 2017 with breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Registration Fee: $50.00, includes breakfast and lunch on March 15th and breakfast on March 16th
- Grab A Room Now! You can also call into Starwood Toll-Free Line at 888-627-7132 and requesting the 2017 TRIAD Conference to book reservations under this group. The room rate is within the state per diem at $91 + tax. The conference rate will be available 2 days prior and 2 days after the Event Dates, subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Agenda link: https://virginiaservice.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/2017-Triad-Agenda.docx
- Registration and Sponsorship link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/triad-conference- tickets-31508335279
Registration packets, scholarship opportunities, as well as information on becoming a sponsor will be forthcoming.
Leave a Reply