Volunteer Fairfax has recently released data on the volunteer impact in the region. Volunteer Fairfax engaged nearly 10,000 individuals who contributed more than 30,000 hours of volunteer time providing nearly $900,000 in value-added service to the greater community.
Some of the other highlights:
- More than 180 volunteers were recognized at the virtual 2021 Volunteer Service Awards.
- Served 650+ nonprofits & charitable organizations
- 110 active Volunteers for Change members served 3,318 hours
- 226 active RSVP 55+ volunteers served 3,613 hours supporting 40 local agencies
- 158 court-referred clients were placed in volunteer service through the Alternative Community Service program
- Volunteer Management Training Program presented 35 webinars to 1,079 participants
- Coordinated the mobilization of 427 volunteers who supported local Vaccine Clinic and Community Equity Clinics serving 7,047 hours.